In Schroder’s Thoughts, AjaxDaily writer Lukas Schroder reviews the last week from the perspective of a somewhat cynical Ajax-fan. New pieces will come out every wednesday.
I’m in the middle of my test week at university, so I couldn’t construct these thoughts into a coherent story. I’m truly sorry. Anyway, here is an exclusive insight into my mind when I watch Ajax – Feyenoord, slightly uncensored and straightly copied from my notepad on my phone.
- Okay, let’s do this. Excited.
- This. Is. Amazing. Gudelj injured. Serves him right for blocking me on Twitter. (he did, actually, after I mentioned him in a rant after he started against Celta. If you want to block me as well, my name is @LukasSchroder.)
- El Ahmadi is going to be send off. Heard it here first. (when he kicked Dolberg after 25 seconds)
- Traore is so incredibly not a*sed. Again. It’s so unbelievably annoying to see him not give a sh*t.
- I always wonder why El Ahmadi can kick everyone because he’s passionate, but Traore is gross when he makes a slightly late tackle. Double standards.
- Dolberg has to ask Messi for some naps under his shoes. He is on his ass for the majority of three games now.
- NO SINKGRAVEN NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE… NO.
- I love Onana.
- The football hipsters on Twitter think Sinkgraven is having a good game. Must be missing some exPG or whatever myself.
- Bertrand should be substituted.
- As long as it’s not for El Ghazi.
- Feyenoord is getting so many chances now it’s a matter of time before we score.
- How come Davinson always is our best player? He is unreal.
- KASPER YES KASPER I LOVE YOU KASPER WITH THOSE AMAZING MESSISHOES I LOVE YOU
- There’s no better sound in the world than a silent Kuip.
- Look at us being the better team this half. Feyenoord should be scoring in no time then.
- If we win this, I’m gonna replay the Kuyt-interview until eternity.
- Great, El Ghazi coming. (sarcasticly)
- Great, Traore staying on. (sarcasticly)
- F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*cking sh*t team
- You have one f*cking job.
- Football hipsters uniting because Dijks got beaten by Kuyt there. As if, in holy hell, Sinkgraven would get that.
- Jorgensen is just kicking Veltman there. But yeah. Passion.
- At half time, I’d love this. Now? Sh*t result.
- Now we’re only going to end 18 points above them in May.
So yeah. I’m going to get back to learning about some Greeks and Romans. Next week I will be back with some paragraphs. And probably no cursewords. Or maybe. I don’t f*cking know.